Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pci Parallel Port Driver Does Someone Make A 100% Compatible Parallel Port Card?

Does someone make a 100% compatible Parallel port card? - pci parallel port driver

I tried to connect an Epson POS printers, which are very good with an old computer with a new team that is not integrated into the parallel port and tried a few extra PCI cards and could not decide who does it to function. I called Epson and was told that not working the printer with the cards. I did some research and found that most of the cards BIOS to emulate a parallel interface. My logic is that if I get to a DOS-compatible card, which as a port of the motherboard. But perhaps used only on special DOS drivers. Has someone more information? I have for this card
http://www.startech.com/item/PCI1PECP-1- ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just bought a new printer

Anonymous said...

just bought a new printer

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Sony boots Information | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates