Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Letter Requesting Landlord Deposit, New Jersey What Do You Do When Your Landlord Doesnt Return Your Security Deposit?

What do you do when your landlord doesnt return your security deposit? - letter requesting landlord deposit, new jersey

We again set the CA GA in February. When I my landlord than in March, said they had replaced the carpet throughout the house, which cost $ 1500 (our tank was 1150). Since then I've tried to call, but he never returned my calls.

The carpet must be replaced before we moved, so I do not think that we pay for it (or atleast of the total). I also asked him to march through the house before it to do and told me never to do that one of their homes. CA examines the law of rent, the owner and sent a detailed letter outlined my concerns, the law and the procedure for non-repayment of a deposit) (without tracking.

I have the letter yesterday as unclaimed? What should I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Sony boots Information | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates