Sunday, January 31, 2010

Althea Contraceptive Pills I Feel Uncomfortable With My Stomach Everytime I Take The Althea Contraceptive Pills,is It Normal?

I feel uncomfortable with my stomach everytime i take the althea contraceptive pills,is it normal? - althea contraceptive pills

Althea contraceptive pills in nearly 1 1 / 2 months because my doctor recommended. because I am irregular menstration, but each time the pill, I feel sick in my stomach and vomiting experienced in the middle of the night and its hard for me.

1 comment:

MRSAMORO... said...

May are many hormones in the body. Ask your doctor, I can not BC, because the hormones in my stomach

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Sony boots Information | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates